Ronaldo said the Messi said to Messi

Sports Blog: Cristiano Ronaldo, Argentina's favorite football player of the year, believes in the World Cup. According to him, the chance of Messi's hand is more likely to be the World Cup this year. Apart from that, Brazil, Spain and Germany are on the list of their favorites.
Of course, before the name of Brazil, he said that he was named four favorites. The Real Madrid star was interviewed by YouTube-based popular YouTube channel Desimepedidas star on YouTube by Brazilian-based Portuguese language.
How much will Portugal go to the World Cup, Fred asks Ronaldo? Ronaldo replied directly, 'We are not favorites. We have to look at our mind with open mind. There are always some groups who are very big because of the name. Brazil, Spain, Germany and Argentina We are not favorites. But many things can happen in football.
And what do you want to win from football? Ronaldo's answer, five Ballon d'Or, I did not believe in life. If I want to end my career right now, I will be able to get off with great pleasure. But if I win another ballon d'Or, two or three; Of course I would be very happy. But I still have the confidence and strength to fight for this award. I have dreamed of everything I have dreamed of.

No comments