'Big changes need complete social system'

Online Blog: He is his likeness. Khiladi like Akshay Kumar but you will not even get enough Bollywood! As he experimented with character, he took the latest issues and saw his business skillfully to increase his viewership. His new picture 'Paddman' has already started with Shrigol. Akshay, who recently talked about the film in a media of Indian media. The magnet portion of the interview was presented to the readers of our time ...
You could not understand it yet!
Why do you think so?
Nobody can say beforehand, when to cast a character. How do you decide, 'The viewer must give a surprise to this' ...!
What else do I do (laughter)! The character gave the director or producer and the scriptwriter wrote the story. The credit is theirs. And I think that I do not plan to plan pictures by planning too much. Just see what the picture wants to say, how to say it. Big banners, I will never make pictures without a director, never do that. Thousands of movies are teamwork, which gives surprise to the common man.
Chakbhangra characters are among the contemporaries.
Because of that the audience. They love watching our combined efforts. But I always wanted to make a picture that was not done before or nobody thought. I did an elephant tonight with Nagesh Kakunur, which did not stand at that time. I did not stop. 'Oh My God', 'Special Chhabish', 'Airlift', 'Rostam', 'Toilet: One Love Talk' was one after another. Along with him, all-round commercial photos like 'Houseful' are also allround. All pictures should be done as an actor, if not, what will be the face? If it was a 'padman' like 'baby' and 'airlift' like 'jolly llba 2' - could people keep on inspiring me with my pictures? I could have used myself to keep my career?
You have a 'macho' image. After that, the underarm garment was put in front of the audience. Did not get discomfort?
I did not say the least discomfort. Must have been. The first 30 seconds looked very strange. But I went to give a shot, and the problem was not. Like any other scene, I shot.
You have to wear sanitary napkin in 'padman'
Image is the only thing to break. You are asking me this question, because these things in our country are not men's work. Men will not do this, women will not do it - beyond this kind of classical issues have reached this era. Why not expand the thoughts? If the blood is cut off anywhere in the body of the body? That's exactly the same! What is the need to keep such a guard around them?
Are you confident about your own image?
I think everybody is confident about himself. Again, believe that there is no specific image of an actor. You told me a little 'Macho', but I also have romantic heroes. People also say action star. So what is my image, and what I am breaking - it's arguable
Do you think this is such a picture so crowded viewers?
Visitors crowd because they want to see something new. Want to change anything. I think that the entire society needs big changes. And the dream is reaching the audience through the picture. Visitors love it too. Finally, I want to see more of my pictures and discuss the necessary issues.

No comments