If the story is not good then the face does not have stains

Entertainment News: Actress Paramani at the time. His new movie 'Antar Jala' is being released tomorrow. The great excitement of the film directed by Malek Afsari This is because it is releasing around 175 cinema at Eid Azad. Speaking with our time about this movie and various topics, Paramoni Two years of acting came. So far many photos are released. But you have a lot of enthusiasm for 'heartburn'. Is there any special reason? So far I was encouraged by each of the pictures released. But its outward appearance is not so much. I'm a little more optimistic about 'heartburn'. So let's express our enthusiasm. And through this photo, I know myself new! I know that standing in front of the camera is not only an actress but also a dialogue. To be an actress is to work. It has to be confined to the character of the story itself. However, the director played a major role in this. So what is the life of a movie to you? I think the story The story is all about. If the story is not good, then you will not go to the cinema while spending your money. People may go to the cinema after seeing their favorite actor or actress's name. But if you do not like the story, then dear ones do not have any price. A good story was presented on the screen by a good director. There are many pictures where the beautiful story is not accepted by visitors due to lack of guidance. Finally, the actor-actress That means our job is after all. Although we may be seen on screen, but the real works behind the scenes include storytellers and directors. That's why you reduced the acting? I can not say that. Now I am reading, thinking and seeing. That means, when someone comes up with the proposal of the photo, then first reading the story. Then think about it. Then we try to see if there is any other similarity with that story. We have more of the fake story pictures here. I do not want to understand it now. As a result, I am taking lesser pictures. One more thing is working in me - if you can give a good picture in the year, the viewer has the acceptability. After a good picture visitors will expect something better than you. If you can not do that, then the audience will be frustrated. Acting is my profession, and the audience is its final judge. The director of the 'Junk' was created by the director. Really good story? Of course. But I do not want to tell the story exactly. Let's see it after watching the movie cinema. And I'm not the big artist to tell about Malik Afsari. Just say, he did three times better than what he said. He filtered the filth of each unit of the unit. I do not know how much I could do. However, my hero Zayed Khan made the film extraordinary. This Zayed Khan did not see the visitors before. Malik Afsari has brought the real actor out of the jaedes. Is the name 'heartburn' given to you? After reading the story, the whole character was flashed in front of the eyes. Then the name comes to mind. Immediately name the 'inner irritation'. The film is going to end in the name of this name. Earlier I did the name of the movie 'Apon man'. The visitors found the futility of that. I hope there will also be a nomenclature in 'inner intensity'. The film is being hosted by the Manor Manna Productions Company Krantanjali. Eid sacrificed Eid for assistant film assistants, spend time with street children on birthday. Many people see things differently. Many people think of promotions. But what is the truth? Many people think so much. I do not want to think about everything. Film is a family to me. And I'm a member of that family. I try to smile at the face of family. I will roam a smile on Eid and it can not be a cry of my family. Try to do something for everyone. And cut the cake with the street children on the birthday because my mother and father did not survive. I too like orphans like them.

No comments