Divorce before getting to know the news of marriage

Entertainment blog: The first runner-up of 'Lux-Channel i Superstar 2012' competition in the drama and the film is being done by Prasun Azad. Today, it is known on Tuesday that his divorce is going to happen. It's going to come into effect in February next year. Prasun Azad told the media today that he was married on February 1, 2016 in Sydney, Australia. Bourne, Australia's Mohimin Sun. About them cousin. Have loved many days And the marriage has not been told by the family, without the consent of anyone. Prasun was in Sydney for a long time before and after marriage. She did not tell the news of the wedding at that time. Not a pranu, this divorce is going to happen to her husband's wishes. Prasun said, 'If she is better with a divorce, what do I have to say? But there is still some time to change the decision. If that decision changes, I will be very happy. "And she got to know the news of the divorce, from the husband Mohyimin. Prasun said, "I am worried about my family. I do not know how parents can take the news. Personal relationships are very sensitive. I do not want anything that would hurt my parents and my brothers. '

No comments